Covid-19 Criteria & Requirements
We Provide A Safe Clean Environment For All Our Clients
Dear Valued Clients/Customers,
Fine Lines Dermal Services will be open for business June 8th and scheduling clients according to the new guidelines given by our governor upon reopening. Please be patient as we navigate through this process together. Social distancing will continue for consults, and sanitation stations will be available throughout the office for your convenience. We will continue with our (already in place) strict sanitation practices along with our PPE (personal protection equipment) as well.
All clients should be prepared for temperature checks upon arrival.
- You must call me at (360) 936-7380 upon your arrival in the parking lot and wait for a response to enter the office space. This will keep you from sitting in the waiting room and avoid contact with others.
- Please remember to wear your mask upon entering the office. If you do not have one, one will be provided.
- Please do not bring any guests with you to your appointment, as they will not be able to join you. This will be strictly enforced.
- Each client will be required to complete a COVID -19 information/release form before consults and/or procedures.
- Refraining from hugging and shaking hands (This will be the hardest thing for me, as you know I love and appreciate all my clients and will be so happy to see you).
Most of all, a HUGE thank you to all for your patience and understanding.
I am looking forward to seeing you soon! 💕